Why choose Goodish Home Boarding

1. Your Little Best Friend will not be confined in a cage / kennel.
2. The risk of your Little Best Friend getting diseases is minimal.
3. Your Little Ones will be given attention 24 hours a day.
4. We provide progress report via SMS or emails. (upon request)
5. Flexible drop off and pick up times.
6. We follow your daily feeding and exercise routines.
7. We offer affordable prices.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Customer Feedback / Testimonial

Dear Valued Customers,

Kindly leave a comment / testimonial for us to serve you better.

3 comments:

Julia Baby said...

dear sky,

thks for taking such a good care of my little darling nikey for about 2 weeks. Also appreciates those updates via sms during my travelling period. really set my heart at ease :-) and at the same time knowing my ah boy is oki at new boarding place and making so many new frens. those pictures taken of him and the rest of doggies and kitten pal are great. U will see nikey in few months time again. will let u know once i finalise the dates. thanks again :-) Julia

Rossana and Camila said...

Dear Sky:
Thank you very much for have taken such good care oh Nevado.You know him much better than me in all this 5 years.He was very happy with all the freinds he meet there.Also thanks for all your recommendationes about the eating habits, he is eating now much better than before I just hope I will not spoiled him again...!!! You do an excellent job thank you very much again, for sure you will see him soon, ah and thanks for the sms , it is really good you keep us inform how he was doing , my daughter was waiting for them everyday...!!!

Lee said...

Dear Sky,

Thank you so much for taking such great care of Christopher while I was away in June.
I like the way that you have kept me posted and the pics that you have taken.
And when I received him, he smelt sooo.. great with the Vanilla spa that you have given to him that I just want to kiss and hug him time and time again.
Thanks again. If I travel again, I will definitely place him under your wonderful, loving care before I leave so that he may see Fergie and the other dogs...